Thank you Russ Feingold!
Someone has finally stepped up! Let me see if I can bullet point the issues:
1) Manipulated intelligence reports to pursue a personal agenda leading to the deaths of over 2300 American soldiers and more than an estimated 100,000 civilians.
2) Possibly knowing lied about those same intelligence reports to justify the war in Iraq.
2) Lied to the American public on national TV about the NSA wiretap program.
3) Continues to try to justify and utilize a wiretap program that is obviously unconstitutional.
4) Which means he is violating United States law!
1) Lied about having sex with an intern.
Okay... now I understand why we would impeach Clinton and not Bush!
I'm glad I could clear that all up!