Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hey... no really...

Not being sure why I do most things and being a reluctant typist on a good day, I'm really not sure why I decided to try this. I think most people who do this are under the false impression that people who read these really are interested in what they have to say.... no... really.

Anyway it seems like a nice semi-public forum in which to weigh in on some things that might interest me, annoy you, or I may want to use to annoy others.

Here's an example... hey America... WAKE UP!

Was that annoying????

Have any of you seen the interesting polls showing Bush's slide into presidential obscurity? When the combination of people who think he is useless on a variety of levels is all tallied up... who are these other 13% who still think he's great? Is this always the same 13%? Anyway... if you're one of those who have ignored their own eyes, ears, and intellect please feel free to say why he's great. A mind is a terrible thing..... to open!

No comments: